Sean Connolly is well-known for his restaurants and menus throughout Australia. In his own words, he's inspired by art, rock & roll, and fashion - and each of these interests plays a role in how his menus and restaurants come to life.
Today he's the Exec Chef and Owner of The Morrison in Sydney, The Bon Pavilion in Gosford, and the Wild Flower Bar & Dining in Killcare.
His Chef Series offering his a slow-cooked lamb shoulder with liquorice jus and his famous roasted duck fat potatoes.
COST $70 for the meal.
(Generous feed for four people)
Sean Connolly Meal
Here is the ingredients and cooking instructions.
Slow-cooked lamb shoulder with liquorice jus and roasted duck fat potatoes
- Preheat Oven To 200 C and position rack In middle of oven.
- Fill a large stock pot with 6 litres of water and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and place lamb shoulder in thermoform packaging into the water.
- Reheat the lamb shoulder for 35 min or until hot.
- 10 or 15 min into reheating lamb shoulder.
- Remove the plastic from potatoes in the foil tray.
- Place tray into oven and reheat for 20-25 min or until they appear crisp and they aromatic.
- Your kitchen should smell amazing at this point.
- Once both items are hot cut open lamb shoulder packing over your preferred serving dish.
- Potatoes can be served in foil tray if you desire to avoid doing more dishes.
- Your lamb shoulder with liquorice jus and duck fat potatoes are ready to eat.
On behalf of Haverick Meats and the Sean Connelly team, we thank you for your order and support.
Roma tomatoes ripe
Onion brown unpeeled
Red currant jelly