Mitch Orr, is currently the head chef at the newly opened Italian restaurant called Ciccia Bella, which is part of the Icebergs Dining Room Group.
COST $45 for the meal.
(Generous feed for four people)
Mitch Orr Meal
Here is the ingredients and cooking instructions.
Freshly handmade pasta veal osso bucco ragu with parmesan cheese.
- Bring 8 litres of water to a boil and season the water with salt so it tastes like the ocean
- Remove film from the tray holding the fresh pasta and set aside
- Choose a large sauté pan or saucepan and place on stovetop DO NOT HEAT PAN YET
- Pour the entire contents of olive oil/ sliced garlic into cold sauté pan/saucepan
- Turn on heat of saucepan to medium heat and slowly toast the garlic in the oil until golden in color (about 3-4 min)
- Once garlic is toasted cut open osso buco ragu in thermoform packaging and empty contents into pan/pot
- Immediately reduce heat to low and begin reheating the ragu. If you have a lid for your pan now is the time to place it on top
- Add pasta to boiling water and give a quick stir
- Cook pasta for 5 min, after 5 min check consistency
- Once you are happy with pasta strain into colander and then add to ragu
- On low heat and gently mix pasta with the ragu
- Add the parmesan cheese and toss in circular motion until fully coated
- Divide into 4 serving dishes and enjoy your meal
On behalf of Haverick Meats and the Mitch Orr team, we thank you for your order and support.
Freshly Hand Made Pasta: Mafaldine
Sliced garlic and olive oil
Veal osso bucco